In April 2022, the European Union has adopted further sanctions against Russian Federation. The package of restrictive measures included ban on export of i.a. printing inks, films, finishing agents, additives, printing plates, paper, printing machinery and its accessories. In the wording of EU Council Regulation 2022/576 it “shall be prohibited to sell, supply, transfer or export, directly or indirectly” the above listed goods.
More Articles ...
- ESMA ACADEMY RETURNS TO THE LAB
- Would you like to work with “Specialist Printing Worldwide” to reach your audience?
- Nazdar Ink Technologies to manufacture VFP Ink Technologies electronic inks for US Market
- ESMA Academy returns with practical sessions
- The latest issue of “Specialist Printing Worldwide”