Most of your companies are impacted by chemical regulation. It can be difficult to navigate, and it is not always clear who is impacted and why. To this end we now offer an online ESMA Academy course which provides an overview of chemical regulation. The first online session takes place on 12 October 2023.
- Registration and control of chemicals through REACH processes
- Occupational health, consumer exposure, environmental pollution and disasters
- Environmental protection legislation, sustainability and waste
- Specific legislation incl. GHS, CLP, REACH, the Stockholm Convention and Transport Regulation
- The European Green Deal and the Chemical Strategy for Sustainability
- Post-Brexit UK regulation