Our partner magazine “Specialist Printing Worldwide” publishes its latest issue on Thursday November 16th. In issue 4 it is heartening to witness the collective enthusiasm as we navigate challenges and contribute to the flourishing landscape of the printing industry. The technology section features some fascinating articles, adding to the excellent content “Specialist Printing Worldwide offers”. Happy reading!
Some of the topics covered include:
- How new processes and technologies are bringing expertise to the textile printing industry.
- Features and benefits of hardcoats for long term outdoor exposure.
- Does higher resolution mean better results?
- Using AI to model RIP performance
- Security – are see through window effects a safeguard against counterfeiting?
- Nano additives for the rapid drying of water-based, inkjet inks.
To read online and subscribe to future issues please visit https://www.specialistprinting.com/read-the-magazine