The ninth edition of the highly successful conference and exhibition returns to Düsseldorf, Germany on 25-26 April 2023. The event will present the latest decoration solutions for all types of glass.
Powered by glasstec and jointly organised by ESMA and “Glass Worldwide”, the last edition in 2019 presented the latest trends and developments for printing on all types of glass to an international audience of glassmakers, decorators, end-users, brand owners, OEMs and suppliers from 24 different countries. Key stakeholders represented companies such as AGC, Arc, BA Glass, Heinz Glas, LAV / Gürallar, O-I, Piramal, Saint-Gobain, Saverglass, Schott, Steklarna Hrastnik, Vetropack and William Grant & Sons.
For spring 2023 we welcome industry and academia submissons about:
- Latest trends and advances in flat or hollow glass printing
- Digital printing on hollow and flat glass
- Screen printing on hollow and flat glass
- Developments in architectural glass
- Developments in automotive glass
- Legislation implications
- Pad printing on glass
- Related topics such as pre-press
- High tech applications for printed glass
- Organic vs. inorganic ink – where is the future (flat and/or hollow)?
- Security and brand protection
- Special effects
- Curing and drying technologies
- Coatings and functional coatings
- Environmental considerations
The first programme outline will be presented and promoted at the glasstec show in September 2022.
For the latest information, please register your interest in the conference and exhibition at www.glassprint.org