It is getting more and more complicated to keep track of daily business and to optimize current processes and portfolios. Still you need to put an eye onto new technologies offering a potential benefit to existing products or enabling the exploration of new markets.
To complete new and demanding projects with unknown technologies is difficult and often not possible. The existing team needs to focus on daily duties to avoid loosing track and potentially business. Most of the time this leads to the situation that this new field is explored "as well" or it is done on the side.
This often leads to bad results and a frustration.
IIC has gathered a pool of highly experienced people either direct or over our large network from the relevant industries combining many years of inkjet and decorative industries knowledge and experience to help you to succeed during a journey into a potentially new field for your company.
- On demand design and construction (with a partner network) of complex R&D inkjet process testing solutions
- Inkjet process development
- Concept, construction and implementation of complex industrial inkjet systems
- Development of dedicated pre-press workflows for decorative markets
- Single and Multipass Printing onto plastic materials
- Project management and communication
- Investment cases evaluation for small (5M €) flooring applications.
2. Project lead in the implementation of complex and unique industrial inkjet solutions
3. Technical support during the implementation, debugging or optimization of inudstrial inkjet processes or the neighboring processes
4. On the job training and advice on digital printing opperations
5. Consultancy about industrial investment projects related to the flooring industries.
Payback and ROI calculations for investment decisions
Inkjet ink development and upscaling