The 10th edition of the Internation Textile Coating & Laminating Congress takes place on 26-27 September 2019 in Ghent, Belgium. The event brings forward the latest research and industry developments in technologies for coating materials and related applications. Over 250 attendees are expected to attend 25 presentations held by A. Monforts, AGC Plasma Solutions, Airprotech, Centexbel, Covestro, Fedustria, FTMC, Henkel, ITCF, Lamberti, Niederrhein University, OWS, RWTH Aachen, Sioen, Small Business Standards, Unitex, University of Hasselt, Vetex and ZAP Systemkomponenten.
Among the featured topics are
- Membranes for textile architecture
- Water based polyurethane coating raw materials
- Biodegradable materials and products
- Advancements in UV curing
- Wear performance of functional coatings on delicate fabrics
- Solutions for smart healthcare applications
- Conductive coatings for electromagnetic shielding
- Coated textile-based sensors for inspection of composite materials
- Thermoplastic coating of glass fibres in the nozzle drawing process
- Coated flexible multi-sensory array for wound monitoring applications
For the complete programme and registration please visit https://www.textilecoatingcongress2019.be. ESMA members enjoy a 100 euro discount on the standard delegate rate and until 10th of June 2019 everyone can register at the early bird rate of 150 euro.